Get Those Tails Wagging with Our Ft. Lauderdale Dog Boarding!
- Play Time at Furry Paws
They can't always go with you, but they can still receive the love and care they deserve.
Sure, we'd all love to be able to travel with our dogs. Furry Paws knows that isn't always possible. Instead of worrying about your buddy at home anxiously awaiting your return, wasting the day away feeling lonely - treat him to a vacation of his own at our premier Ft. Lauderdale dog boarding resort!
Dogs are pack animals and thrive on interaction, attention and fun! Furry Paws provides your dog with a cage-free experience unlike any other dog boarding facility in Fort Lauderdale. He can relax, play, nap, run, romp, chew, swim, cuddle, learn, and, best of all, be a dog all within the safe, secure walls of our clean spa-like resort full of dedicated, professional staff.
Overnight Dog Boarding in Ft. Lauderdale Provides It All - Head to Tail!
We are an upscale, professional, highly-attentive dog boarding resort - not a Ft. Lauderdale dog kennel. We give your dog the home away from home he needs and the peace of mind you deserve while parted from your pup.
Here's just a taste of what sets us apart from the rest in Ft. Lauderdale:
- Always 100% CAGE-FREE fun and play, every day!
- Both doggie daycare and overnight boarding are available!
- Two playrooms with an abundance of toys and agility equipment
- In-ground bone shaped pool
- 24 hour security surveillance for added peace of mind!
- Small and large dogs each have their own play yards! Our Bark Parks have shock-absorbing flooring, plenty of toys to choose from, fire hydrants and much, much more
- Complimentary bath with a 2 or more night stay!
- Live webcams let you peek in on the fun at anytime!
- Every measure is taken to ensure a safe, secure and clean facility at all times!
- A well-stocked retail area provides food, supplies, toys and more you and your pup can shop around for!
- All staff are trained in Canine CPR and are Pet First Aid certified.
- You can find owner, Lisa Gallea, at the desk or playing fetch in the play yards with the staff and dogs. She remains hands-on day in and day out to ensure you and your pup receive the best experience at Furry Paws!
- Fort Lauderdale dog daycare, shuttle services, and baths are just a few of our additional services offered to ensure your dog receives all he needs in one place!
- Our commitment, love and care to your dog will be nothing less than what he receives at home - that is our promise!
Current Prices for Our Ft Lauderdale Dog Boarding
Regular Room:$45 per night | Holiday Rate: $55 per night*
VIP Suite: $65 per night | Holiday Rate: $75 per night*
Multi dog family discount
Regular Room: $40 per night per dogVIP Suite: $60 per night per dog
SHUTTLE SERVICE RATES:
- Shuttle Zone 1 (5 miles) $8 each way
- Shuttle Zone 2 (7 miles) $10 each way
- Shuttle Zone 3 (9 miles) $12 each way
- Miami Shuttle $20 each way (offered for 2 or more nights of boarding only)
*Check-out on day of pick up is 1:00pm or hourly daycare fees apply (maximum daycare fee is $30)